We all know home maintenance is important, but that doesn’t mean it’s any fun. After a full week of work and family demands, spending the weekend putting polyfilla into cracks and waterproofing your roof is the last thing most of us feel like doing, but neglecting those all-important jobs can result in costly repairs in the long run. At Showroom Condition, our expert handymen take the hassle away from you.
Home maintenance essentials
- Paintwork: The exterior of your home is the first impression people get when they arrive. Having unsightly cracks and peeling paint on the walls and gutters will turn your house into the neighborhood eyesore. Every five years you should get a qualified handyman to patch and paint. It’s also a good opportunity to update the colour and stay modern.
- Gutters: Leaves and dirt should be cleaned out of the gutters at least once a year.
- Waterproofing: A good waterproofing system not only protects the interior of your home from water damage, but it also heats-up or cools-down your house in winter and summer respectively — which is good news for your electricity bill.
- Outside furniture: If you have wooden furniture or decks, these need to be sanded and oiled regularly to maintain their quality.
- Interior: Mouldy showers and cracked kitchen tiles do nothing for your home’s image – regular maintenance inside is important too.
- Security: Electric fences and boundary walls need to be maintained to ensure they remain effective.
At Showroom Condition we have expert professionals who you can trust to do all of these jobs for you. That means more quality time for you with friends and family, while we take care of beautifully maintaining your home. For comprehensive service, contact us today.