Everyone has great ideas about have improvements done on their homes, but most of us just never manage to find the time – so calling a handyman may be your perfect solution! That way, you’ll be able to enjoy your weekends without tripping over half finished projects throughout your home.
Here are just some of the things your handyman can assist you with:
- Laminate flooring: It sounds like a big job, but your handyman can take care of it in no time at all. That way, you save money on installation costs while still getting hassle-free service!
- Installation of doors: Often, older doors start sticking or get damaged. Hanging a new door along with it’s locks and hinges can be very tricky if you don’t have the experience – and if it isn’t done right, the new door will give you no end in issues!
- Fitting blinds and rails: So, you’ve bought some great blinds but have yet to fetch out your drill? No problem – a handyman can fit your blinds for you quickly and with a professional finish! The same goes for hanging curtains and putting up curtain rails.
- Roller door issues: If your roller door is giving you problems for whatever reason, your handyman can take a look. It might need some significant repairs or even a replacement, but that won’t be a problem!
- Outdoor work: Handyman services are not just about work indoors – we’ll box in pipework, install new shading nets, replace broken windows and clear away any rubbish you need moved.
At Showroom Condition, no job is too big or too small – we’ll help you with anything from putting your flat screen TV up on the wall and installing your baby proofing to dealing with your expanded ceiling! Contact us today and we’ll send out a handyman to take care of it all quickly and affordably!