At Showroom Condition, we give uncomplicated, straightforward and transparent prices for our handyman services in Gauteng. Not only can you expect an unmatched quality of workmanship, but you are also guaranteed of competitive and fair prices for each and every job.
Quotes you can trust
We don’t charge call-out fees to your property. Our quotes include all of the materials used, labour and any other part of the job that you will be charged for.
Each project or repair will have a minimum charge of one hour.
Showroom Condition’s hourly rates are applicable to all repair work. Other alterations, revamps and renovations will be subject to a detailed quote. We accept Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) and cash upon presentation of your invoice. Showroom Condition doesn’t charge VAT.
- Plumbing: Our general plumbing is charged per project basis.
- Electrical services: All electrical work will be charged per project.
- Building: We will work out a project based quote for you.
- Handyman jobs: R500 for the first hour and R400 per hour thereafter or we will work out a project based quote for you.
- Decorating: We will work out a project based quote for you. If you just want to move furniture around then it will work per hour of R500 for first hour and then R400 thereafter.
- Steel fabrication: Will be charged per project basis.
- Exterior work: R500 for the first hour and R400 per hour thereafter or we will charge you per project basis
Showroom Condition partners with a variety of sub-contractors to provide our clients with a number of specialised services. Let us know what your requirements are and we will do our best to make it happen (please note that we require a deposit 50% before we start any project).
* An additional 50% will be charged for work required outside our trading hours (Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm).
Back to property maintenance services